Tuesday, January 27, 2009

End Times

Good morning....#2 Increase in crime and disregard for law.....I was just listening to the news....murder, rape, robberies, ..... and it is not just adults....young people, and children involved in these crimes. I remember as a child feeling safe to walk to town several miles, to leave our doors open, raise the windows as we slept....NEVER in my life time would I have thought I would see the things that are happening.....AND WE ARE IN THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. These things were perdicted in God's word as His time draws near. Matt. 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound the love of many shall wax cold. Luke 18:8 says God will be there for his people, but will he find faith? We need to stand true and strong in what we believe. 2 Tim. 1-5 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. Men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false acc;users, incontinent, fierce despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof. WOW! I just read the today newpaper. Satan knows his time is short and he has an all out war, but guess what! We have read the end of the book and if we stand true WE WIN!!!Have a blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment