Friday, January 9, 2009
Friends
Wow I work at a great school. From my last entry you know I was having a difficult time with my hair.......went over to visit my neighbor/friend/good buddy Joanne. I told her I was not going to school unless I could wear a wig or hat. She had a beautiful wig that she told me I was welcome to borrow. So, Thursday AM I got up, washed, gelled, moussed my hair. Then ran my hands through it....put on a new outfit and headed to school with my wig. I was going to go early and get Courtney to help me with it.........the reaction from teachers, students and others....was wow! Mrs. B. you got a hair cut....we like it....you look younger...cute.....and they were not making fun.....just letting me know they liked my hair......needless to say.....I began to get over my fear of "short hair". So, how can I apply this to a life lesson......fear is like a sickness....fear is a thief....fear can keep you from doing your best! So, as the old saying "if life hands you a lemon, just make lemon aide." The sweetness of friends is like a feeling that YOU can make it though whatever happens! And the best friend of all is Jesus.Proverbs 18:24 Have a blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment