Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Flood warning/Bad hair day

Well, talk about building an ark.....I thought I was going to need one.......yesterday 7.2 inches rain in one day, rained all night and early this AM.....now it is just gusting wind up to 30 miles and getting colder. It won't mess up my new "hairdo." Ok lets start at the beginning about my hair....my beautician has had two surgerys and has not worked in 8 or 9 weeks. I have been making do and trying to decide who to go to. Monday I was in Sally's hair supply store. I noticed a beautiful young lady, beautiful hair.....so, I asked if she was a hair dresser and she said yes and gave me her card. I came home, looked at the calendar, then called about an appointment on Tuesday at 1'oclock. She worked on my hair washing, cutting, and cutting more....put a little color (I thought), dried and styled my hair.....When she dried it....I knew it was short....but looked so so...(and my hair does grow fast)....got home and my hair was flat.....also was too dark ....I only wanted a little light brown around the front........got up this AM....and it looked worse.....I have laughted....and cried.....then laughted some more....they will not allow hats at school. But I am wearing a hat or not going and that is final....I had to mail my dad's birthday card and a box to Nashville and one to Petal.....so, hoping I would not see anyone or with the wind blowing maybe no one would notice my har.....stopped in the grocery store...whew, maybe in and out and did not see anyone I knew....stopped at Post Office and made it in and out.....now I am home.....trying to decide what else to do to my hair....pray for me......I had planned a very spiritual lesson to share today....well, maybe this is one on pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment