Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sat. afternoon meditating.....

Well, here I am writing my first entry without Rebbie boy to guide me.....hmmm...do I talk about our little grandson, Mack, arriving in the family after 7 girls...did I say beautiful girls....now don't say "she is just a grandmother"....just wait until you see them.....Welcome Mack!....or do I talk about my 91 year old dad having a dying experience then accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour....about my brother in law, Phil, having a massive heart attack and had to be shocked back twice......or I could talk today about the gloomy weather.....my fresh pot of coffee and butter pound cake just out of the oven. Well, I feel this new year is going to be a good year....So I will sign off by saying Happy New Year and may this be the best year you have ever had. (Jer. 33:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment